Complimentary 30 minute consultation via Skype or Facetime!
It’s completely free and will be about 30 minutes long.It is a friendly chat, I will ask you a series of questions that will help me to get to know your shape and style. We will strategize together to find out which of my services would be best for your style and fashion needs. In-person styling is generally limited to the Orlando, FL metro-region.
Menu of In-Person Styling Services Include:
Stylist By Your Side
– I can be with you on location while out shopping and help you determine what pieces to buy or not to buy.
– I’ll gather information from you and depending upon your style needs, taste, and budget, and then I’ll do the shopping for you.
– Tell me what you are looking for with your fashion needs. I can answer any style questions you have from what looks best on your shape or how to shop on a budget.
Wardrobe & Closet Editing
– I can help you decide what to keep and what to purge, also help you fill in any gaps by determining what pieces you will need to complete your wardrobe.
– I can help you shop your own closet and maximize what you already own. This helps you prepare looks that work for your lifestyle and helps take the guesswork out of getting ready.
In-Person Styling Pricing:
30 minute session – $75
1 hour session – $150
each additional hour – $20
Special Occasion Styling
~ Family Photos
~ Engagement Photos
~ Bridal Party Styling
~Vacations/Travel- Outfit Planning and/or Packing
Pricing for special occasions styling starts at $150. Special occasion styling can be done virtually or in-person, whatever works best for you. Please contact me directly so we can determine exactly how my services can make your event even more special!
Refer a friend and receive
*I am happy to travel within a 30 mile radius of Orlando, FL however; additional fees apply for travel outside that radius.
To discuss your styling needs or to set-up and appointment, please contact me directly at www.tystyleme.com feel free to email me anytime at [email protected] I look forward to working with you!
Ty has helped me develop more than just my style. She has helped me cultivate my own personal way of expressing myself through fashion! In addition to her newsletters, facebook fashion tips, and IG posts, she has also dressed me for specific events. Ty styled me for a Bruno Mars concert – I still look back on pictures and LOVED my outfit. She’s also styled me for dates (good and bad lol) and sparked some confidence that may have not been there without the security of feeling good about how I looked. I love Ty’s fearlessness when it comes to fashion, it’s what makes her talent so unique! Thank you Ty!
I have known Tylar from TyStyleMe for a long time, but have not had the opportunity to really see what her services are about until the past few years. In that time, she has completely made over my closet, allowing me to see and use what I already have. As always, Tylar put a fresh new look together with existing pieces. She has gone through my work wardrobe and allowed me greater versatility in the workplace.
As for my personal taste – I have always been a “jeans and t-shirt” kind of girl. I was pretty reluctant to see if I could be comfortable in anything else. But because Tylar is so darn good at what she does, she quickly had me loving classic pieces that I would wear again and again. Those have been the biggest impacts to my life as far as fashion goes!
After that first trip shopping together, I realized Tylar has a natural ability to dress people for them – not for her :). I am so thankful to have her at the ready!